Naruto/ Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two sites in one Naruto shinobi and Harry Potter witches/wizards. An RPG site for both actual characters AND made up characters.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Izsac's Room~!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:26 am

His eyes snaped open and he stared at Izsac for a moment. Shuting his eyes again, he smiled and loged that away for the morning's questionare... assuming he would reme,ber. He supressed his curiousity and finally after a half hour lost in thoughts he drove himself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:31 am

Izsac had listened to the others heartbeat, slow down to the rhythm of sleep. With a small smile, painted lightly on his lips, he placed a small kiss on the others forehead. "G'night, love..." Resting his head upon the pillow again, he drifted off, into a sleep that could last for longer than needed.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:33 am

The bright afternoon sunlight flooded through the pertially open curtains onto his face, finally burning him awake. He jumped before remembering what happened and with a sigh of relief silently thanked the heavens that it was a saterday. Remembering what his new... boyfriend... had said about being in the sun, Ryuki's head snaped sideways in curiousity to see Izsac.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:45 am

The vampires pale skin, glimmered in the sunlight, twinkling when he rolled onto his back. Feeling the gaze of another on him, his eyes shot open, and his head snapped in Ryuki's direction. Blinking, he slowly sat up, running a hand through his blond locks. Standing, he walked to the window, covering it with the curtains. Turning, he faced the other male, his lips parting, only a bit. "How long was I out for?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:56 am

wide eyed in shock, he watched the other cross the room and continued staring while attempting to make his brain register the question he was suppoused to answer. He sped through the answer in a hurry to point out something so obvious it made him sound stupid but he had to anyway.

"About a minute longer than I was... You were sparkling!" He said motioning around Izsac still wide eyed as if the other didn't realize how awsome that was.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:11 am

"I warned you, that something happens when I get hit with the sun." His gaze turned to the window, before he peeked through the curtain. He watched as a few kids ran around outside, before he let a sigh escape his lips. Sparkling was not something he enjoyed doing, running though, was. Something he couldn't do in the sun anymore, unless it was abandoned.

"Thank you for pointing out that fact, by the way. It's not all that bad, but...I could live without it."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:21 am

Ryuki smked now fully awake and pulled his legs into a criss cross. He had never seen something as simple as sparkling that had ever entertained him so much but he couldn't help enjoying it.

"Well... you're forgetting I've never been around many vampires before-" He said without thinking and quickly regretted it. He wasn't sure if refering to it so casually, while asfter telling Izsac what he wanted to become, would offend him or cause a negotive reaction and he sat frozen with careful eyes watching.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:47 am

A light chuckle escaped the males lips, before he turned to face the other. Shaking his head a bit, he smiled softly. "I can see why it would entertain a human. Though, imagine waking up one morning and you almost blind yourself. It's what happens when no one warns you and decide to figure it out on your own."

Slowly, he made his way back to the bed, sitting down, behind the other. With a swift and quick movement, he pulled the younger male into his lap, holding him close. He rested his lips on the back of the others shoulder, staring at the wall from the other side. He stayed quiet, slowly lifting his head, to rest his chin on Ryuki's shoulder. "So... It's a Saturday. What do you advise we do today, love?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:54 am

His face grew red and burned. He turned his head slightly to look at Izsac and he grabed the vampires hand slowly and pushed it against to his face to cool him. He smiled and thought for a moment about the new question... For some reason the first thing that poped into his mind was Hogsmead, then he decided he would like the forest better... minus the danger of his hunters. Eventually he shruged.

"I don't mind really."
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:59 am

"Care to go somewhere? Perhaps a place without any other wizards, humans, or other mythical creatures?" He smirked, placing a quick peck on the corner of Ryuki's mouth. Slowly, he ran a hand through the young wizards hair, before he began to hum. He really needed something to do, sitting around was nice, but not something he could do for long.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:19 am

He shrugged still unsure then laughed at himself.

"I'm not helping much am I?... Umm that depends... Where do you want to go? A crowded place, or deserted place, anywhere else?" He asked slightly bubly and bouncing slightly like a small child.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:09 am

"A place where I can be in the sun, without others seeing me." His gaze slowly drifted to the window, than back again, a light smile on his lips. "Well, except you, of course. I'd love for you to watch me." Slowly, he ran a finger along the others jawline. The younger male was so beautiful, Izsac couldn't understand why he'd want to become something so...so...terrible.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:05 am

Ryuki thought for a minute suddenly found he couldn't wait he would have jumped up an begin to pull his Vampire out the door if he wasn't enjoying sitting woth him too much. Finally something popped into his head.

"Shrieking Shack may not as nice of a place but ther are cracks all over the roof." He realised that may sound a little strange since most people think it was haunted and explained. "I'm not the kind of man to be afraid of ghosts, polterguists or-" He leaned to kiss Izsac's cheek. "Vampires." He finished blushing madly
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:27 am

Not expecting the sudden kiss from the other, Izsac's cheeks lit up a bit. Smiling softly, he grabbed the others hand, pulling him off the bed and into his arms. Placing a deep and passionate kiss on the others lips, he slowly pulled back.

"As long as I'm with you, it'll do. And, since I'm one of those scary mythical creatures, the Shrieking Shack should be the perfect place for me. Plus, nothing scares me." Walking to his dresser, he pulled out a shirt, and started to put it on. Stopping for a moment, pulled his shirt on the rest of the way, a frown on his lips now. Slowly, he turned his gaze to Ryuki, a saddened expression on his face. "Except losing you, of course..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:04 am

Ryuki's face was still bright red. He couldn't imagen losing him would cause a huge problem he saw himself as a person most can easily come across again and again but with different faces. He placed himself in the others place for a moment and tried to invision losing Izsac and winced at the thought... Going back to being lonley and cruel just seemed... Empty.

"Well now that you mention it... I'm most afraid of losing you too." He mumbled still left with a feeling of unease in his stomach from the thought.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:09 am

"I don't want to sound greedy... But if I can turn you into a monster, like myself, I can keep you forever and a day..." Quickly, he pulled the other into a tight, but gentle, embrace, holding him close. He placed his head on the others head, staring at the wall. For the first time, in almost four hundred and a half years, he wanted to cry.

"I don't know...if I feel like leaving, anymore..." He slowly lifted his head, looking down at the other. Slowly, he cupped Ryuki's chin, lifting his head up, to look him in the eyes. A light smile graced his lips, before he pressed them, gently, against the others.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:16 am

Ryuki took his chance. He smiled into the kiss and after they had pulled apart he started. First he kept himself hugging the vampire unsure if he would want to see his face or not.

"That's why I've told you to change me!... I wouldn't have to be different! and you could help teach me how to control myself when it comes to thirst!"
He wanted to also ask what he meant by leaving but wanted to keep Izsac's mind on the first issue.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:52 am

"I do want to change you, but that would make me greedy. I can't be greedy...it's not fair." Nodding a little, he ran a hand through the others hair. His gaze skimmed over the top of the other, staring at the wall. His thoughts had traveled to another place, maybe even another time. He swallowed hard, shaking his head slowly.

"I can't let what happened to the others, happen to you... I can't go through that, not again..." He trailed off at the end, his expression a lost and sad one. He really loved Ryuki, even more than anyone from his past. Even more than his own brother, the only family he had left.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:41 am

seeing the sad look on Izsac he felt guilty but he couldn't understand why and didn't want to risk further upseting him but he wanted to be able to not be afraid to overwhelm him what with him haveing runing blood and everything.

"You wouldn't be greedy though... I WANT to be a vampire too... and what do you mean go through what again?" He went on stubberenly
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:17 am

"The other four...I lost along the way..." Tightening his grasp on Ryuki, Izsac shook his head. Slowly, he closed his eyes, before burying his face in the others hair. "Ryuki...I killed two of them by accident, one on purpose, and I lost the other because of another vampire..." Slowly lifting his head, he stared down at the other, bit his lip a bit.

"I want to turn you...I really do...but you have to give me time, to get stronger and to believe in myself..." With that, he slowly let the other go, taking a step back. "Now..." Clearing his throat, he threw on a fake smile. "Shall we head out, or just stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:33 am

Ryuki cocked his head and watched Izsac a bit. He smiled and nodded still huging onto his vampire.

"What do you mean one was on purpouse?... Don't answer of course if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:17 am

A sigh escaped his lips and he shook his head a bit. Lightly cupping the others cheek, he smiled softly. "You are full of questions, my young wizarding mortal." A light chuckle slid passed his lips, before he sat down, pulling Ryuki into his lap.

"I'll tell you the story, anyway. The first Master I killed, was on accident. I had drained too much blood from him. I was a young vampire at that time. A few years later, I killed another human, because he had stumbled upon me, when I was in a feeding frenzy. As for the one, I killed on purpose.... He had tried to control me, in more ways than one. I wouldn't allow it. Not one bit. He angered me to the point, where I ripped him to shreds..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:11 am

Ryuki stared and picturing this swallowed hard imagening how scary Izsac could be if he wanted to and then smiled glad he never planned to upset the Vampire and nodded now understanding. Ryuki jumped of the other's lap and pulled him up.

"I'm sorry for the questions... I'm ready to go now!" He, for some reasen was feeling slightly bubbly.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:12 am

"Well you may be ready to go now, but I don't know if I really feel like moving anymore. Plus, I was rather comfortable with you on my lap." With that, the blonde reached up and pulled Ryuki back onto his lap, wrapping his arms around him.

A sigh escaped his lips, as he closed his eyes, smiling softly. Finally, after relaxing for a few minutes, he stood, still holding the other close. Pulling the younger male around, he placed him on his back, before he gazed over his shoulder a bit. "Shall we take the window or door?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:42 am

"I don't mind if we stay. As long as that's what you wa- wait window? you can land a jump this high up?" He asked wraping his arms around the mans neck and glancing over at the window. He was never one to be afraid of hieghts but he had never thought about jumping from a castle window either. "Which way did you want to go hmm?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izsac's Room~!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next