Naruto/ Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two sites in one Naruto shinobi and Harry Potter witches/wizards. An RPG site for both actual characters AND made up characters.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Izsac's Room~!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:39 am

Having moved the bookcase, back in front of the passage, he made his way down a small passage. Lightly setting Ryuki on his feet, he pulled out his wand. Chanting a few quick, dis-arming spells, he opened the door that appeared. Pulling Ryuki into the room, that was behind the door, he gently pushed him onto the bed. Quickly, he chanted the spells again, before closing the door. "Alright, you can talk now."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:08 pm

"wow... thins is your room?" He asked looking around and still speaking quietly. "Umm... oh... If there are vamps in the castle what about the kids?" He asked slightly suprizd that he cared. He pulled his feet up onto the bed and wraped his arms around them watching Izsac crazily contently.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:33 pm

The blond stared down at the floor, as he began to pace back and forth. An annoyed sigh escaped his lips, as his eyebrows knitted together, in frustration. Rubbing his chin a bit, he slowly closed his eyes. "The vampires have no way of entering the commons, or any rooms, other than classrooms and the Great Hall. So, we really don't have to worry about that. Plus, there's only one, and it's after you, no one else."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:52 pm

"Ah.." He nodded with a slight smile feeling safe... possably feeling safer than he should. he ran his hand trough hid dark hsir attempting to make it look neater before giveing up and deciding he was too lazy to pull out his wand. wizards MUST be spoiled if they won't even take out a wand to do their dirty work.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:27 pm

"Allow me to help." Walking over to the younger male, he stopped in front of him. Quickly, he began to fix the others hair, making it look, as neat as he possibly could. Nodding once, he smiled softly, before pulling out a mirror. "Look any better to you?" As he held the mirror up, his gaze drifted to the window, head tilted a bit. For once in his life, he was glad that he was one of the only vampires, allowed to wield a wand.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:34 pm

He smiled and noded. He stood up allowing his knees to be realesed from his chest. He was growing restless finally he understood why.

"It's you!" He said pointing to Izsac. "You are the reasen that I can't fall asleep or stop moving around... Now I know... I was wondering about that." He smiled a bit wondering if he had been too abrupt or random. He chuckled slightly thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:38 pm

Izsac gaze quickly founds it's way to Ryuki, his expression, confused. That had to have been, one of the most random things, he had ever been accused of. Blinking a bit, he than shook his head, before leaning against the wall. "What exactly are you trying to accuse me of? Everything came out all jumbled and I couldn't make sense of it."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:49 pm

His smile grew bigger as he tried to calm himself and he took a deep breath.

"Usually I'm a- Well I wouldn't say lazy but near it- kind of person and all night I've been up and down and my mind leaps from one subject to the next without making any sence!" He pieced this together as he spoke it and laughed again. Maybe he was crazy and maybe never being close to anyone and suddenly changing it messes with your head... Either way he was having mental issues.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:55 pm

"So I'm being blamed for your upbeat attitude and all-around happiness?" The others words still confused him slightly, but he pieced them together, to try and make sense of them. Running a hand through his gelled back hair, he shook his head a little. "Y'know, you're a hard human to make sense out of. Usually it's pretty easy for me." With that, he walked over to a door, opening it. Walking inside, he closed the door behind him, before turning to the sink. "Try to explain it to me, clearly, while I rinse out my hair."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:04 am

"Well I"m not sure if I can but I'll try."

He said looking thoughtful. He followed Izsac taping his chin.

"I only just started changing like that tonight when you started talking to me on the couch in the staff room... normally after that I would have graded papers and gone to bed but insyead I followed you to the forest asking questions which is also not usually like me and we managed to get my name at the top of a couple vampires hit list... then back to the Staff Room, then to my room somehow we're together now and we end up in your room..."
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:11 am

Having turned the sink on, he had already washed all the gel from his hair, which now clung to the sides of his face a bit. With that, he began to wash his face off, nodding a bit. It was actually making sense to him now. With each fact, he'd either nod, freeze, or smile a bit. What stuck though, was when he said they were together. Were they truly together? Slowly, he brought his gaze up to the mirror, a shallow look upon his face. It had only now dawned on him, that he hadn't been wearing a shirt, since the forest. Quickly, he turned the water off and turned to the door, swinging it open.

His off-white eyes stared down at the younger male, a slightly disappointed look on his face. "Ryuki... Do you really consider us together? I don't want you to be hurt. And I don't mean by the other vampires and what not. Those I can protect you from. What I can't protect you from though...is myself..." His gaze fell to the ground now, a pained expression, washing over his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:21 am

Instantly his face turned red again and his smile fadded as he looked down at the floor. He was slightly hopeing that part wouldn't stick out it had kinda of sliped with his curiosity in seeing how it sounded.

"Hey, I told you yes didn't I?" He mumbled being sure to keep his eyes on the Vampire's feet instead of his face. He knew he could attempt to change the subject but he knew Izsac would have something to say even though this stubern man had made his final decision.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:31 am

Quickly, the vampire had one hand on the others shoulder, the other lifting his head up. He locked his eyes with Ryuki's, biting down on his lower lip. He had something to say, but he couldn't figure out how to phrase it. Taking his deep breath, he parted his lips.

"You have to be, truthfully honest with me, when I ask you the following set of question. Are you afraid of me, at all? If I went away for a while, how much would it affect you? Say I, tried to bite you, would that cause you any fear at all? And, if I gave you, all of what was left of me, would you accept it?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:44 am

His face burning now he paid close attention and tried to tick the questions off on his fingers to remember. He was no longer as embarresed as he had been before he it was Izsac's intencity now that slightly worried him.

"I'm not afriad of you at all if you mean... biting me... I guess you could be scary if you wanted to, like if you start throwing furniture across the room I might get scared... If you left for a while I suppous I'd live but I'd go back to being lonely and it would effect me more now that I know something other than being alone plus worrying about you with the other vampires... As for biting me I've already told you I want to be a vampire to so I'm pretty sure I'm prepared... and of course I already accept you... I wish I could say you're in good hands but you're the capable person here." He said trying to lighten then tension while still being completley truthfull and serious.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:55 am

"I didn't mean biting and turning you into a monster..." He shook his head, drips of water flying about the room. Slowly letting go of the other, he turned towards the window and started towards it. Opening it a crack, he gazed outside, before a sigh escaped his lips. Eyes darting to the moon, he slowly closed them.

"When I mentioned biting, I meant... What if I had just been angered and I was going on a rampage, if I tried to bite you, I couldn't promise that I wouldn't end up killing you... Would that cause you, any fear at all?" His eyes slowly opened, only to be shadowed in sadness.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:02 am

He laughed slightly knowing he shouldn't

"Are you kiding?... Do you know what my life is about? Eat, sleep earn money that I don't need... Life is no fun anyway... until tonight that is..." He finished his face redening slightly again. "So no I guess I wouldn't be too worried... why? you suddenly just shot questions at me... What are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:10 am

"I don't know..." Shaking his head slightly, he opened his eyes, still directed at the moon. Taking a moment to sort through his thoughts, he shrugged. "I really don't know... It's just a random habit, I guess." With a quickly step to the side, he now stood next to Ryuki. Examining him, from head to toe, he than lightly cupped his cheek. "And don't talk like that. I don't know how I'd live, if I ended up killing you."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:18 am

Ryuki smiled slightly up at Izsac enjoying the slight cool breeze from the window on his stll burning face.

"I'm sorry I guess I hadn't thought about that... I guess I haven't lost my selfishness huh?" He asked with a bigger smile. He too looked out the window at the moon and sighed calming himself, he only just boticed that his heart had been racing in his chhest.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:36 am

"I guess not." Izsac let out a small laugh, before turning his gaze from the moon to the other. "So, are you tired yet? Or do I have to force you to go to sleep?" A playful smirk, found it's way to the blonds lips. Lightly, he grasped onto Ryuki and danced over to the bed with him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:44 am

He laughed unsure of whether to protest or dance along.

"How exsactly will you be forcing me to go to bed since I"m not tired? Just run me out of energy?" He asked his face begining to turn to it's usual paleish color.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:51 am

"Actually, as a vampire, I have my ways. Like, I could easily put you to sleep, by laying you down, and placing my hand over your eyes. It really isn't that hard." Stopping, at the edge of the bed, he laid the other down. Lightly sitting on the edge, he gave a small smile. "Now, are you going to attempt to go to sleep, or do I have to do it for you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:55 am

He thought for a moment... Finally possably seeing a loop hole he and nodded. Ryuki climbed into Izsac's bed and pulled the blankets up to his neck. He said he's ATTEMPT to sleep and knew he was too excited, happy and slightly hyper to go to sleep. He smiled up at Izsac.

"I'm sure you know I may take a while to calm down... but I guess goodnight anyway." He had no intention of calming himself down of course and tried very hard to keep his look of triumph out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:03 am

"You're not going to actually go to sleep, are you?" Shaking his head, the blond let out a small chuckle. Slowly, he stood, before leaning over the bed a bit. Lightly and gently, he pushed the other over a bit, before climbing under the blankets, next to Ryuki. Pulling the covers over himself, he rolled onto his side, where he proceeded to wrap his arms around the other. Quickly, he pulled him close, smirking a bit. "Than I'll just have to go to sleep with you, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:13 am

"R- really?" He asked nervously... He didn't like that feeling it was too much unlike him... to be nervous. "O-okay." He stammered as he shakily huged the other to him. Attempting to calm himself he sighed and shut his eyes.

"I guess I WILL try to sleep now..." He mumbled defeated. It was funny the only he had never REALLY been afraid of doing something stupid... because he never cared he could pull it off with his over cocky attitude but as soon as he met this vampire he turned into a timid school girl!
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:17 am

"I must warn you, Ryuki..." Izsac lightly whispered, as he slowly closed his eyes. He hadn't slept in almost eighty years, and the last time he had, it took two other vampires to wake him up. A light chuckle escaped his lips, but he kept his eyes shut.

"I might actually fall asleep. It happens, every now and than. Though, the last time was almost eighty years ago. Anyway..." Taking a moment to pause, he shifted a bit, holding the younger male, a bit closer. "If I do fall asleep...it won't be easy to wake me up. And, if it's sunny...you'll be in for a surprise..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Izsac's Room~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izsac's Room~!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next