Naruto/ Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two sites in one Naruto shinobi and Harry Potter witches/wizards. An RPG site for both actual characters AND made up characters.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Izsac's Room~!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Izsac's Room~! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:45 am

"Well, see now, that's why I asked you. I wanted to take the window, but I thought that, that might cause some strange reactions. So~!" The blond glanced over his shoulder, smirking up at the younger male a bit. Turning his body to the direction of the window, he glanced over at it. "Do you want the window express, or shall I just take the door?" Smiling happily, Izsac glanced up and over his shoulder at Ryuki, once again.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:55 am

He thought for a moment and smiled. If he was unafraid of becomeing a vampire why would he be afraid of jumping out a window with one.
"The window it is then! I'm not scared!" He said and tightened his hold on the vampire's neck. He decided there was hardly anything that had the ability to scare him. "Where shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:11 am

"How about a nice, relaxing river, or something?" As the blond asked this, he backed up, examining the window a bit. He needed to figure out, if he'd be able to make it through, without knocking the unconscious, or worse. Giving a nod, he readied himself, before quickly running forward and leaping out of the window. Falling to the ground, rather quickly, he landed on his feet, before taking off, not allowing anyone to catch a glimpse of what just happened.

As he ran, he made his way quickly off of the school grounds, before finally coming to a halt. Glancing up and over his shoulder, he grinned. "So, how about it? Does a river sound nice? I know this great place in Paris. It's hidden behind an old church, but it looks amazing! Plus, people think it's haunted, so hardly anyone goes down there."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:59 am

Ryuki did not close his eyes until the wind stung them enough to force them shut. When they landed Ryuki was a little cold from the sudden rush of wind but he preferred to be cold anyway. Trying not to yell over the rust of wind Ryuki finally registered what Izsac had suggested. trying not to watch all the colors fly by, he leaned his head forward to lay on the mans shoulder and faced his neck.

"Anywhere you'd enjoy I'm sure I would... but a river does sound very nice at the moment." He answered and lightly kissed the male's neck with a smile before shutting his eyes in hopes that the rushing objects would not be able to turn his stomach. "Can you really run all the way to Paris? You don't get tired at all?" He asked trying his best and failing to speak normally and almost yelling into Izsac's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izsac's Room~!   Izsac's Room~! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izsac's Room~!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3