Naruto/ Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two sites in one Naruto shinobi and Harry Potter witches/wizards. An RPG site for both actual characters AND made up characters.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryuki's room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:05 am

Finallt making it into the dungeon he lead his friend inside and shut the door before pulling out his wand and lighting the many candles floating about his room. He turned to face Izsac.

"So?"
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:07 am

"You weren't kidding when you said it was small...and empty. Next free day, I'm taking you shopping for room decorations. That, or you can have some of mine." Giving a small nod, Izsac made his way over to the chair and sat down. He was happy that his mood had drastically changed, but at the same time, he felt like a woman on her period.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:53 am

He laughed and shook his head knowing that would be unneeded. He walked over and sat on his bed watching Izasc with intrest.

"Nah... I'm never really in here... but then can you blameme?" He asked holding his arms out and looking around with a laugh. "And anyway... I have almost no money... if there's something the wizarding world and the muggle world have in common it's that teachers get little pay... I mean look at Old Severus' house still on Spinners End!"
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:56 am

"What if he's doing that on purpose? To throw everyone off..." Izsac slowly crossed his legs, gazing up towards the ceiling. He liked this room, much more than his own. In fact, this room was slightly better than his own. The warmth from his room, always made him feel...unreal.

"You should switch rooms with me..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:02 am

Ryuki shruged on one hand he would be closer to his own class and closer to the rest of the school... plus he might actually use it more often. On the other hand he wouldn't be so used to the cold and he couldn't use his room as an excuse to bug Izsac in his classroom like he was planing to do.

"Meh... If he were throwing people off he must get paid alot more than I do!... and with the rooms... I guess, but I don't like warmth much... I guess it makes me... Uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:07 am

The blond gave a small nod, before pointing to the others bed. His gaze drifted from it, to Ryuki. "Do you plan on going to sleep, anytime soon? Or are you enjoying sleep deprivation?" A slight smirk crawled onto Izsac's lips, as he kept his gaze on the black haired male.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:12 am

Ryuki's face turned a slight shade of pink as he pulled the coves up and kicked his shoes off. Sweeping his legs under his blankets he grabed his wand out of his robes and with a wave extingished all the candles.

"Well... it's kinda... Ackward for me so..." He trailed of before waiting for his eyes to adjust and finding Izsac. "Why are you not shaken at all?"
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:15 am

"Shaken? Because of what? You mean the vampires? I'm a little ticked about that. Okay, more than a little. Or do you mean, being in the same room, with another male?" The smirk never left his lips, as he spoke, his fangs, clear as day, even in the dark. Slowly, he closed his eyes, relaxing in the chair, as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:20 am

Ryuki laughed and hugged his blanket as he watched the only white figure in his room.

"I kinda meant both!" He laughed again and waited.

(Sorry short on time gave a small resopnse)
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:23 am

"Well, like I said, the vampire thing pisses me off, a lot. As for being in the same room, with another male, it's not the first time..." His eyes had opened again, but the were gazing at the wall. His face almost unreadable, except for the wondering/saddened look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:23 pm

Ryuki's intrest was sparked. He pulled his blankets away from his face to try and see Izsac's face through the darkness.

"What do you mean?" He blurted out accidently and quickly brought his blanket back to his mouth to stifle any other such urges. He waited for Izsac to suddenly turn harsh or snape at him to go to sleep but his curiousity forced him to listen for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:05 am

"I'm gay. If you put two and two together, it should make sense." He muttered, his gaze refusing to turn towards Ryuki. His expression faulted a bit, as his lips curved down, into a saddened frown. The memories were coming back. The ones he had tried so hard to keep hidden and locked away.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:48 am

His eyes widened and his face turned a dark red. He was thankful for the darkness to hide this. He continued watching Izsac. Finally his eyes had adjusted to the shadows and he could see the pained look on the Vampires face.

"Can I ask what happened?... Please feel free to say no." He said as softly as he could.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:50 am

The blond shook his head, eyes now closed. He didn't want to talk about any bad incidents, let alone, think about them. Doing both, would kill him. Letting out a sigh, he opened his eyes slowly, gazing back towards Ryuki. "Not now...maybe some other time..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:57 am

Ryuki nodded as his red face fadded slowly back to pink then on its usual pale color. He felt bad for Izsac and suddenly instead of sleeping wanted to stay up and talk to him.

"I'm so sorry, Izsac..." He whispered still watching him for any changes or reaction. "Don't worry though you don't ever have to tell me about it if you don't want."
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:02 am

"No. One of these days...I'll tell you. But, no one else is to know..." Slowly, he pushed himself off his place on the chair. Turning his body, he made his way towards the bed, slowly sitting down on the edge. Gazing from the ground, up to the wall, he turned his attention to Ryuki. A small, yet visible smile, appeared on his lips.

"I don't...make you...feel uncomfortable now... Do I?" He lowered his gaze to the ground, lightly biting down on his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:08 am

His face turned a slight shade of pink as he turned onto his back to see his friend. He shook his head with a slight smile.

"No... Why? Wouldn't I have been uncomfortable when you were asking me if I would be scared to be a Vampire?" He asked turning his head to the side in curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:14 am

"No, that would be fear. Me, being gay, in a room with another man, that's what makes the other, uncomfortable. Wouldn't you agree?" He leaned forward slightly, before quickly leaning back. He didn't want the other to become disgusted or uncomfortable. That could result in him being kicked out of the room, as well as losing one of the only people that talked to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:20 am

Ryuki laughed. Not noticing Izsac's movements in the dark and he pat his friend on the back.

"Nope, I think once I found out you were gay the fact that you wanted to stay in my room with me would be just as uncomfortable to someone as you siting on my bed... That's nothing!" He laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:25 am

"Yeah...I guess..." The white eyed male, slowly laid back, staring up at the ceiling. Letting out a sigh, he than made a quick shifting movement, now on the other side of Ryuki. Sitting on the bed, he leaned in close to the other male, his lips only a few centimeters from the others.

"So... I don't make you uncomfortable? Not even a bit?"

Last edited by Izsac Von Drake on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:30 am

Ryuki's face went deep red again as his laughter stoped and he looked up at Izsac. He was definetly suprized at how close he had gotten so quickly and hadn't noticed the signs. (He's dense but aren't most men?)

"Well..." He began very quietly. "Not uncomfortable... Nervous yes." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:35 am

"So... What would you do if I kissed you? Would that make you feel uncomfortable?" He didn't budge, not even a bit, as he stared into Ryuki's eyes. He took note of his blushing, as well as his nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:56 am

Ryuki's eyes widened and he thought quickly for his answer. His face darkened to a scarlet and he stared up at the vampire.

"Well... I don't know... nothing like that has ever happened before so I would have nothing to compare it to." He tried to explain quietly not sure if his friend would understand. " Why? are you trying to make me uncomfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:08 am

"So what if I am...?" The blond whispered softly, before raising one hand and lightly stroking the others cheek. Letting a soft sigh escape his lips, he leaned forward, placing his lips to the others. Slowly, he closed his eyes, sliding his hand down to the others shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:32 am

His eyes widened slightly though it shouldn't have suprized him. Ryuki froze not knowing what to do. He still wasn't used to having a friend and then suddenly jumping to now being kissed... His brain seemed to shut down and he tried to think of something he could respond with while not makeing a fool out of himself (having never been this close to anyone) and something that wouldn't push his vampire away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryuki's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuki's room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next