Naruto/ Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two sites in one Naruto shinobi and Harry Potter witches/wizards. An RPG site for both actual characters AND made up characters.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryuki's room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Ryuki's room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:43 am

Slowly, the blond pulled back, his eyelids sliding open. Watching the man in front of him, he sat up, his gaze drifting to the wall. His usual, stoic expression, returned to his face, as he stared at the wall. Once again, with a swift and quick movement, he was back in the chair, on the other side of the bed. "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:52 am

Ryuki tried to find something to say that didn't sound stupid and instead voiced whatever he thought first as he watched Izsac.

"Well it's fine but... I really don't know what to do now." He said quietly before smileing and blushing again. "Okay... What is there to say that doesn't sound idiotic? the most intelligent thing I could think of saying right now would be... you have blonde hair... not too impressive is it!" He laughed furious with himself. He sighed as he mentally beat himself and nearly hid under his blanket.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:06 am

As the remark left the others lips, he let out a hearty laugh, before closing his eyes. Letting out a sigh, he relaxed in the chair a bit. "That might be, the most intelligent thing, anyone, has ever said, after I've kissed them." Slowly, he sat up, now at the edge of his chair, his gaze directed towards the other.

"Ryuki, I didn't mean to startle you. In fact, I didn't intend to kiss you, it just...happened. I saw an opportunity and I took it. Kind of a stupid idea, huh?" Clasping his hands together, he interlocked his thin fingers with the each other. "Usually, this is where I ask for you to be my...erm...boyfriend... But I'm not sure you'd agree to it. In fact, I'd probably get you to say 'yes' to wanting to be a vampire, faster than wanting to be any kind of romantic thing to me..." The final sentence was muttered, as he turned his head to the ground, a slightly annoyed look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:33 am

ryuki's eyes had widened again and his face turned the darkest shade of red yet for some reasen he didn't know his heart stoped then continued twice as fast. Finally he smiled fidgeting slightly and he spoke quietly.

"no... I'm actually fine with it... well everything really... I was talking about the kiss but I won't deny I wouldn't mind being a Vampire and as for... being your um... boyfriend... you're the only real friend I've ever had." He continued turning onto his side and looking down to the floor. "Even when I was younger I never thought I needed a friend or anything...Now that I have been around you and seen how much fun it is... and how I'm not lonley anymore... well yes!" He blurted the last word out and quickly buried his face in his pillow to hide his blush, something he had been trying not to do for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:50 am

Izsac's expression filled with shock, as he heard the words, leave the others lips. He wasn't expecting the other to say 'yes'. At least not to the boyfriend question. Standing, he began pacing back and forth. Quickly, he walked over to the bed, kneeling down on it.

"Ryuki..." Reaching forward, he pulled the covers off of the others face. A gentle, almost vulnerable expression, had replaced the shocked one. His off-white eyes, staring into the blue of the others. "Please... Please tell me, that you aren't kidding?! I don't think I could take it, if you were joking about being my boyfriend..." Slowly, he looked to the side, feeling slightly ashamed for his actions.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:05 am

with his still scarlet face he llooked up at Izsac in a mixture of shick, embarassment and curiousity he waited until his mouth finally stoped giving him the feeling that his tounge was tied in a knot.

"Well first knowing me do you really think I would joke like that? and anyway... I know that playing like that would hurt you... I don't want to do that." Ryuki mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:17 am

Smiling softly, he leaned forward, placing a quick peck on the younger mans lips. Slowly, he leaned back, before tilting his head to the side. Now he had to figure out if the other really wanted the other thing. "So...about the vampire thing..." His gaze drifted from the wall, back to Ryuki. "Were you serious about that, too?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:32 am

He smiles softly. He stared at Izsac for a minute thinking and realized he already thought about it he happily concentratd on it for a while to distract him from his embarassment and finally replied.

"I know it would be- is hard but there is so much more good out of it than bad... and anyway if we did end up being together for a long time... do you really want me to be able to get all old and wrinkley?"
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:48 am

ooc: I think I'm about to make Izsac sound like Edward...>>

Quickly, the blond looked away, a slightly disgusted look on his face. He really couldn't take, hearing someone talk about wanting to be a vampire. It just, didn't make sense to him. Slowly, he closed his eyes, a frustrated look on his face now.

"Why would you want to become a monster? It's not all rainbows and butterflies. You have to feed on living creatures. Ones that haven't died yet!" Shaking his head, he turned his head towards the ground, slowly opening his eyes. "So...tell me...why do you want to be one...?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:08 am

he thought for a moment organizing his mind enough to retell his reason with a bit less enthusiam seeing that he was upseting his Vampiric companion. He took a deep breath.

"Okay... I want to be immortal of course I've always been afriad of dying, I can hunt animals like you and I know I will need help not to attack the children but... so far that's the only bad thing I see... I don't think you're a monster at all... I want to be able to enjoy all the added pluses and well... who wants to get old?"
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:21 am

"I can see where the fear would come in, at, but..." The blond's eyes drifted over to the other, as he tilted his head to the side. He had to think of some way, to make the other not want to become one of, well, him. "Why waste your humanity? I mean, wizards don't even die until they're well into their two-to-three hundreds... Right?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:50 am

The dark haired man pushed himself up to a siting position and pouted crossing his arms across his chest childishly. He looked upat Izsac unsure of whether to look pleading, sulky or angrey... he settled for looking normal but still pouty.

"Well... I don't see what's so good about humanity anyway... " He said and finally shruged droping his arms and smileing. "But if you don't like it... I guess I can let it rest for now..." He made sure the last two words were heard in case Izsac needed a warning.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:58 am

"Right...for now..." Slowly, the older male sat up, on the edge of the bed. Laying back, he closed his eyes, and let out a small sigh. Nodding his head once, he slowly opened his eyes, staring up at the ceiling. "We'll talk about it...later. When vampires aren't hunting you and I'm not being a huge skeptic on the subject."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 am

Ryuki smiled and nodded before his brain finally registered that the vampires were still after him.His smile fadded to a frown and his eyes droped to his hands in his lap as he thought. A jumble of questions suddenly burst into his mind at once.

"What if something DOES happen?" Wasall he could manage to ask out of the hundreds that were now swarming around in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:24 am

The outburst caused Izsac to slightly jump, before he sat up. His gaze quickly shot over to Ryuki, a slightly confused look on his face. Blinking, he slowly leaned over, gently cupping the younger males cheek. "What exactly are you asking? Are we talking about you becoming a vampire, or the vampires that are after you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:33 am

Ryuki attempted a smile unconvincingly up at Izsac and forced a weak laugh. He fidgeted again with his blankets and waited for a moment to reply.

"I told you I'd lrt the... you turning me into a vampire thing rest for a while... I want to know what could happen with the other vampires and how much potential danger I am in... sorry I should have explained better." He added appolgetically.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:54 am

"More than I thought you'd be in..." He kept his gaze in Ryuki's direction, but it floated passed him and to the wall. He was quiet for a while, just staring contently at the wall for a while. Slowly, he parted his lips to speak, but a sigh escaped instead. "You don't have to worry, though. I promised I'd protect you, and I'm staying true to that."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:22 pm

Ryuki droped his gaze again as a wave of guilt rolled over him. He kept silent as he stared at his hands folded in his lap.

"I'm sorry." he mumbled. "I'm too much trouble I know... but I"ll try to be better, I promise... meaning I'll watch my back, I watch what I say and everything!" He forced out another laygh and his voice turned mocking. "I'll even look both ways before crossing the street and I won't talk to strangers."
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:34 pm

Letting out a small chuckle, he leaned back a bit. A slight smile stayed on his lips, before it slowly faded, along with his joyful mood. Staring at the wall, once again, he closed his eyes. "You have to do me, one huge favor, Ryuki..." His eyelids slid back, to reveal even foggier looking, off-white orbs. "You cannot, let Severus know, anything about the vampires."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:03 pm

Ryuki laughed and waved his hand in the air.

"HA!" He laughed again. "I don't like him anyway I would gladly keep anything from him!" He said loudly and yawned before finally standing up and stretching then siting on the edge of his bed again somehow no longer tired
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:19 pm

"Thank you..." Giving a small nod, he pulled the other closer to him. A slight smirk crept onto his lips, before he pulled Ryuki onto his lap. "I apologize if I'm not the comfiest seat, but it's the best I can do, for being a stone-cold vampire." He slowly looked up at the other, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:25 pm

ryuki almost yelled out in suprize and blushed deeply again. He looked up at Izsac with a shy smile but did not move.

"I was sure I told you before... I"m use to the cold." He said and his smile widened "As for being hard as stone... just about everything in this castle is rock hard." He joked. "Have you sat on that bed? it's certainly not fluffy feathers!"
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:39 pm

"Textures don't really bother me anymore, so I wouldn't know." Slowly wrapping his arms around the other, he held him close, but gently. Leaning forward a bit, he placed a light kiss on the others cheek. With a slight smirk, he began to leave a small trail of kisses, from the younger males jawline, up to his ear. Lightly blowing on it, he smirked a bit more. "So, Ryuki...I have a very important question..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:45 pm

The cold emmiting from Izsac's skin suddenly felt good against his burning face and he hesitantly grabed one of the Vampires hands. He went stiff where he sat looking suprized.

"W-What would that be?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:11 am

"If I say yes, to making you a vampire... When would you want to do it...?" His expression became empty, as he stared at the wall. Sitting completely still and motionless, he pulled Ryuki a bit closer. Slowly standing, he held the other in his arms, and stared out the window. "Nevermind... Don't answer that right now..." His expression, now filled with slight worry, he started for the door. Leaning forward, he lightly whispered something into the younger males ear. "Stay quiet. I think one of the rouge vampires, may have gotten inside."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki's room   Ryuki's room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuki's room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next