Naruto/ Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two sites in one Naruto shinobi and Harry Potter witches/wizards. An RPG site for both actual characters AND made up characters.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Made up students

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moriko Aikibo
Admin
Moriko Aikibo

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Made up students Empty
PostSubject: Made up students   Made up students Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:47 pm

We need this info:

Name:
Year:
Pet:
Appearance:
Personality:
House:
Blood: (half blood, muggleborn, Pureblood)
Past:
Strength/Weakness (class):
Sample RP:(Your character doing his/her usual buisiness... be descriptive must be at least 2 paragrphs long)
Back to top Go down
https://hpmeetsnaruto.rpg-board.net
Emily Stone

Emily Stone

Female
Number of posts : 4

Made up students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made up students   Made up students Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:47 am

Name:Emily Stone
Year:1
Pet: A white kitten
Appearance: Emily has long, thick,wavy,elbow length, raven hair, ( her bangs swept to the right side of her face, just above herl arge, bright, green eyes and slightly battered glasses.) She is very short for her age and often wears long dark clothing (e.g. long sleeved shirts, long skirts, etc...) She has the habit of walking with her head down, but manages to keep herself from walking into people very well. Her hands are almost always either around a book or in her pockets. she has a slight scar on her left arm from an unfortunate accident at home with her father.
Personality:Emily has always been rather shy. She often hides how she feels if she is upset. When she finally gets to know people she's very kind and happy. She would do anything for her friends. The only time anyone would see her become angry would be if someone has hurt another... physically or emotionally, especially when the one being picked on is someone she knows, she will become furious. When Emily is around teachers or people of authority she almost never speaks unless she is spoken to, always nervous praying that she will not be disliked.
When it comes to her around large groups of people Emily often attempts to blend in and keep silent. She can't help but to say yes to people afraid they will not like her if she refuses them. She is almost always busy doing something to please everyone and when it comes to choosing sides if she does not care either way she will pick an unseen answer which doesn't give the win to either side. When she finally becomes overworked with her efforts to keep everyone happy she walks away to some small, dark, quiet space.
House:Slytherin
Blood:half-blood
Past:Emily's mother (Witch) died recently, from illness she swore she didn't have. Since then, her father (Muggle) has taken to getting drunk and, for no good reason, yelling at her. Before her mother died they had happier lives, though then her father was often gone. He claims to hate magic but Emily thinks it is his heartache talking for the death of his wife. She still loves her father very much, though to anyone else it would be apparent that the feeling is not mutual, as Emily's father randomly throws empty beer bottles at his daughters closed door screaming about her mother's death being her fault. Whenever he decides to yell these things Emily knows they make no sense and still feels guilty. Just before Emily's mother died she gave her daughter a small white kitten which she has named after her mother: Sandra.
Strength/weakness class: Emily is best in Care of Magical Creatures and Potions and she is worst in Divination and Transfiguration.
Sample RP: Emily sighed deeply. "Father is in one of his moods again." She whispered to herself and allowed her body to fall back onto her bed. She stared at the pictures she had pinned on her ceiling and smiled softly at the fluffy white kittens playing together inside a cute red basket. Emily rolled over, pulling her legs up to her chest in a curl to face the blue, painted wall.

I wonder if Mama is watching over me right now. Emily wondered. Her eyes began stinging and her sight went blurry. Just picturing her mother's beautiful, smiling face, made Emily ache for her kind, calming words. Her and her mother had been so close. Why? Why was she, now, gone? The eleven year old grabbed her pillow and slammed her face into it desperate to stay silent.

"Ow!" She sobbed. Pulling her heavy head back up, reaching up, and throwing her wet glasses across the room. She rubbed her nose where the metal had cut into it with the force her slamming head caused. Instantly regretting her sudden cry, Emily jumped up when she heard heavy footsteps. She hastily wiped her damp eyes and practiced smiling convincingly, as her door swung open.

"What did you say!"Her father yelled sticking his fat head in the doorway, holding a beer can. Emily smiled up at her father and showed him a swollen red bump on her forearm.

"A bug bit me Papa... That's all." She lied.

Her father never knew when she was lying. No one threatening her did. She planned to keep it that way... As she had once said to her friend: 'How will they know?... Almost anything I say to a person indangering me is a lie. The only reason the never know... Is because I've had my whole life to practice.'
Back to top Go down
Moriko Aikibo
Admin
Moriko Aikibo

Female

Made up students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made up students   Made up students Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:09 am

Emily you are approved and are now slytherin's first student!!!
Back to top Go down
Uriah Winters
Admin
Uriah Winters

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Made up students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made up students   Made up students Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:26 am

Name: Uriah Winters

Year: 7th

Pet: A snow white cat, named Luca De Rosa.

Appearance: He has semi-darkish, crimson red, waist length, hair, a gold left eye, and a blue right eye. His lower lip is pierced twice(snake bites), along with his left ear, and both cartlidges have three piercings. He's usually found wearing dark colors, like blue, purple, green, and black. Upon the dark colors, he usually wears layers upon layers of long clothes(ex. sweaters, button up shirts, pants, cloaks, jackets, etc.etc.). If seen without the long clothes, he has scares on his arms, legs, back, chest, stomach, etc.etc., from past events.

Personality: Rather stoic and nonsocial, yet he does have his rare happy moments. Though it seems he doesn't, he does in fact, have a sense of humor, even if it comes out in rude comments or sarcasm. When someone gains his trust, he will act kind towards them, as well as care for them.

House: Slytherin

Blood: Pure

Past: His past is rather...unpleasant. He prefers to keep it to himself, but will tells those he trust and cares for, about it. (Hence, I'm not about to type up the shit he's been through, so gain his trust and you'll learn.)

Strength/Weakness (class): His strengths lay within Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, and Quditch(Sp?), though he does well in all of his classes. However, there is one class that his weakness shows up in, and that's Transfiguration.

Sample RP: A lone figure sat at the end of a couch, in the Slytherin common rooms. A book was placed in his hands, a long, slender finger, slowly turning the page. His red hair, which stood out from most of the Slytherins, was pulled back, into a long ponytail. His expression, content, with no signs of changing anytime soon. The only sound he could hear, was the faint ticking, of the watch around his wrist, everything else, was tuned out. One of his hands left the book, to pull a ribbon from his pocket, which he inserted between the pages, closing the book.

With a quick and swift motion, the male stood, mix-matched eyes, peering about the room. It was lunch, yet hardly anyone was in the common room. Perhaps it was because the day was rather nice, so they decided to enjoy it. Or perhaps it was because the lunch today, was different. It didn't matter to him really, he rather liked being able to concentrate on his reading, without intrusion. The main thing on his mind though, wasn't that of his book, but of a certain person. More so, his best mate. With that in mind, the seventeen year old turned, his course set on the exit from the common room.
Back to top Go down
Moriko Aikibo
Admin
Moriko Aikibo

Female

Made up students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made up students   Made up students Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:30 am

okay Uriah you are approved!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Toxis Grey

Toxis Grey

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Made up students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made up students   Made up students Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:22 am

Name: Toxis Grey

Year: 3

Pet: Raven

Appearance: Elbow length black hair usually in a ponytail, Bright red eyes, very tall, skinny, likes to wear black.

Personality:Quiet and slightly shy unless he know enough about you, Toxis isn't a people person in his opinion people are rotten and he usually has a bad attitude.

House:Slythwerin

Blood: Pure

Past:Toxis was abandend as a child and forced to live on his own in the streets,he has never had any friends or family, While Dumbledore was alive he delivered the letter of acceptance and explained everything in front of his home behind an old door leaning against the side of a building in a deserted allyway.

Strength/Weakness (class):S: Defence Against the Dark Arts W: Transfiguration

If it is alright Moriko I will post my RP Sample tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Moriko Aikibo
Admin
Moriko Aikibo

Female

Made up students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made up students   Made up students Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:34 am

Okay I got your message of your RP and you are approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Made up students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made up students   Made up students Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Made up students
Page 1 of 1