Naruto/ Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two sites in one Naruto shinobi and Harry Potter witches/wizards. An RPG site for both actual characters AND made up characters.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications.

Go down 
+2
Hinata Hyuga
Moriko Aikibo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moriko Aikibo
Admin
Moriko Aikibo

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications. Empty
PostSubject: Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications.   Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:01 am

This is what is required for the applications:

Name:
Village:
Past (We need to know that you know your character.)
Sample Role Play Your character in his/her usual business to give us what we need to know. Be as descriptive as possable. Must be at least a paragraph long.)
Back to top Go down
https://hpmeetsnaruto.rpg-board.net
Hinata Hyuga
Admin
Hinata Hyuga

Female
Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications.   Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:33 pm

Name: Hinata.
Clan: Hyuga.
Village:
Past: Hinata used to be picked on by her father, who often claimed her little sister was stronger than her despite the five year difference between them. She longed to become friends with her cousin, Neji, but has recently given up. She continues to train in an attempt to better herself ever since she found her inspiration, her crush, Naruto.
When Naruto shouted he never goes back on his word during the chuunin exams, Hinata decided this would become her nindo as well.
Sample Role Play: The setting sun shone red over the training ground. Hinata stood behind a tall tree, hiding in the shadows and blushing. A blonde boy stood a few yards away striking a training stump, oblivious to the teenage girl watching him.
how will I ever get Naruto to notice me? Hinata asked herself. Not finding an answer she hadn't already tried, Hinata shifted uncomfortably, snaping a twig as she did so. Started the purple haired teen attempted to jump behind the tree away from the blonde... Too late.
The boy froze mid punch and looked behind him to see movement in the shadows. He prepared himself,grabing a kunai out of his pouch. Hinata heard the soft clinking noise as he pulled his weapon and cursed herself for being so careless. Her breathing began to decrease as she tried to be as quiet as possable.
"Who's there?" The boy's voice called. Hinata knew she could be in danger if she tried to stay hidden. Her face turned deep red and her head droped in shame of hiding instead of talking to him again. She walked into the fading red sunlight. Naruto watched in slight shock and let his kunai lay loosly in his hand.
"Hinata?... What?...Hi." Naruto managed to say recovering from him suprize. She could not bring herself to look up at him.
"H-Hello... Naruto." She greeted softly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications.   Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:25 pm

Name: Sasuke Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Village:Konoha

Past
Sasuke's early childhood, was spent living in the shadow of his older brother, Itachi Uchiha. Itachi was the pride of their family. In an effort to be noticed, Sasuke trained to win his parents' attention. Only Itachi would acknowledge Sasuke's accomplishments and treat him as part of the family, being a loving older brother.

One day Sasuke returned home from school to find everyone dead on the streets. When he went home to alert his parents to the tragedy, Sasuke found Itachi standing over their bodies. Itachi explained that he had killed their family only to test his abilities. As Sasuke tried to go, Itachi went on to explain that he had never loved his little brother. Claiming that Sasuke was not worth killing, Itachi told him if he wanted to kill him, to live a life of hate and anger towards him, with his sole purpose being to avenge the clan and kill him. Sasuke agreed to do as instructed, dedicating his life to killing Itachi. Years later, he is put on a genin team with Naruto and Sakura.

Sample: Sasuke walked out out of his house and to the training grounds to meet his team for training. As soon as he got there, he noiticed again, that Kakashi was late. "Would it kill him to be on time once in a while?" Sasuke grumbled, as he went to stand with Naruto and Sakura. Suddenly he heard a voice from a tree. "Yo." He looked up to see Kakashi standing on a branch looking down at them. "Your late!!!" Naruto and Sakura whined. Sasuke, as usual, rollled his eyes and didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.dbzworld.org/forum.htm
Moriko Aikibo
Admin
Moriko Aikibo

Female
Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications.   Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:15 am

Hello Sasuke!... Of course you are accepted and I have a suprize for you as well.. because I know you already from my other site and know you are trustworthy and what not check your rank Wink
Back to top Go down
https://hpmeetsnaruto.rpg-board.net
Neji

Neji

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications.   Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:33 am

Name: Neji
Clan (If any): Hyuuga
Village: Konohagakure
Past: I am very inteligent and enjoy mind games and/or mind toture. I use the Byakugan to see what average humans cannot. Lee is my rival and Sasuke is my envy.

Last edited by Neji on Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeta

Zeta

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications.   Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:05 am

Not to be a douche or anything, but neji, did you happen to read the rules... all of them?

Characters from Harry Potter can visit the Naruto world, but not vise versa.

-This posted with permission from the boss lady man dude- (Moriko)
Back to top Go down
Neji

Neji

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications.   Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:02 am

=\
wat was that

i dont get wat ur sayin Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications.   Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:05 am

Don't worry it looks like you fixed it... I would normally ask for a roleplay sample and you're suppoused to be approved before roleplaying but I'll let you slip, since I know you... kinda lol!

By the way this is Hinata, Moriko, Severus, and Emily also if you or Tenten/ Kiyani have any questions, and I'm not sure if I should tell who Sakura is but she might say something to you on her own... have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications.   Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Made Shinobi (Naruto, Sasuke,etc...) Applications.
Page 1 of 1