Naruto/ Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two sites in one Naruto shinobi and Harry Potter witches/wizards. An RPG site for both actual characters AND made up characters.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gathering Berries in the woods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeta

Zeta

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Gathering Berries in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Gathering Berries in the woods   Gathering Berries in the woods Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:34 am

After a long day of training in Lee's Dojo, Zeta decides to take a walk in the woods and find something to eat.

After hours of stumbling around the wilderness trying out berries here and there, the exhaustion cought up with Zeta, along with an upset/hungry stomach, and he collapsed next to a small creek.
Back to top Go down
Makoto Zetsubou

Makoto Zetsubou

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Berries in the woods   Gathering Berries in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:05 am

A green haired teen hummed as she walked aimlessly through the forest, it had been her only home. Or at least, the only place she would ever call home. As she walked she notices colors that she normally wouldn't it the midst of pure nature and walks toward it. Quickly realizind what is laying on the forest floor, she runs to it in a slight panic.

"Excuse me, are you alright?" She asked the man tapping his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zeta

Zeta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Berries in the woods   Gathering Berries in the woods Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:56 pm

Zeta woke up with a weak grunt and looked around to try to remember what had just happened. Noticing the girl and registering what she had just asked, he answered her "Yeah, im fine, just collapsed from exhaustion I guess."
Just as he finish saying these words, his stomach growled abnormally loud.
"I guess from hunger too," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Makoto Zetsubou

Makoto Zetsubou

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Berries in the woods   Gathering Berries in the woods Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:54 am

She held her pale hand out to him, to help him off the ground. She smiled brightly and studied him for a moment, searching for injuries.

"You, silly man!" She laughed, looking down at him with her bright blue eyes. "You should come with me back to the village and we'll get something to eat and then-" She stoped and smiled wider. "I don't know about you, Sleepy Head, but I'm gonna come back here after the moon is fully up in the sky and dance 'til I drop!" She announced, and spun around on one foot before holding her hand out again to the stranger man.
Back to top Go down
Zeta

Zeta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Berries in the woods   Gathering Berries in the woods Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:01 am

"Sound's like a plan!" he replied happily. "Mind if I join you? I'm Zeta by the way, what's your name?" He asked with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Makoto Zetsubou

Makoto Zetsubou

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Berries in the woods   Gathering Berries in the woods Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:14 am

"I'm Makoto!" She announced and sat down on the ground in front of the new face. "I'd drag you along anyway... After all, I don't know if you are really a Konoha inhabitant or not... So I have to keep an eye on you now!" She said happily rocking back and forth where she sat.
Back to top Go down
Zeta

Zeta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Berries in the woods   Gathering Berries in the woods Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:24 am

"well, i guess technically im an inhabitant, since I met Lee, I've been training in his dojo." replied the youth. "My name is Zeta by the way, nice to meet you Makoto-san" he said while getting back to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Makoto Zetsubou

Makoto Zetsubou

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Berries in the woods   Gathering Berries in the woods Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:29 am

She laughed jumping to her feet obviously unable to stay still for long. "You already told me your name silly!" She said skiped around Zeta continueing to laugh with hwer hands behind her back. "You're funny!" She said jumping to stop in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Zeta

Zeta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Berries in the woods   Gathering Berries in the woods Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:32 am

Confused he replied "I did? Hmm, must be this hunger getting to me im so disoriented"
he began walking "Is this the way back to the village?" he asked before tripping just steps ahead.
Back to top Go down
Makoto Zetsubou

Makoto Zetsubou

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Berries in the woods   Gathering Berries in the woods Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:47 am

Finally, her smile, fading she ran forward to grab his shoulder. She pulled him back and steped in front of him again.

"You silly man!... it's the other way... and be careful!" She laughed, before grabing his hand and walking left leading him back to the village, skiping along the invisable path she knew too well.
Back to top Go down
Zeta

Zeta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Berries in the woods   Gathering Berries in the woods Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:53 am

"Carefull?" he asked while stubling to keep up as Makoto pulled him by his hand. "You are quite a cheerfull person, and u know your way well around these parts it seems."

"Wait!" he exclaimed. "I still havent found something to eat, maybe I should stay around here a bit longer to try to catch a rabbit or something." Just as he said this, his stomach practically roared.
Back to top Go down
Makoto Zetsubou

Makoto Zetsubou

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Berries in the woods   Gathering Berries in the woods Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:03 am

Makoto stoped to turn and look at his with wide fearful eyes.

"You wanna eat a poor bunny? We're going to the village so you can eat." She said walking instead of skiping. "I like to be in the woods so I know this forest like the back of my hand!" She said brightly in a completly bi polar mood swing. "And I love to be happy so yes I act like a two year old on crack or whatever... At least that's what I'm always told." She stoped for a moment to tap her chin, then shruged and continued walking. "I still don't get it!" She laughed happily.
Back to top Go down
Zeta

Zeta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Berries in the woods   Gathering Berries in the woods Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:07 am

He laughed and said jokingly, "well, I'm not quite sure what two year olds on crack act like, but I'm sure you come close"
"Why did you stop skipping?" he asked.
Eager to eat, he began to pick up the pace and began pulling her gently in the direction he thought might be the village.
Back to top Go down
Makoto Zetsubou

Makoto Zetsubou

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Berries in the woods   Gathering Berries in the woods Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:13 am

She laughed too.

"I bet I am too!... I stoped skipping because I thought you were having trouble keeping up." She said and began skipping at full speed with a huge grin on her face. An opening appeard in the trees and buildings popped into view.

(Go to Streets of konoha)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Berries in the woods   Gathering Berries in the woods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering Berries in the woods
Page 1 of 1