Naruto/ Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two sites in one Naruto shinobi and Harry Potter witches/wizards. An RPG site for both actual characters AND made up characters.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the walk with Izsac in the woods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-09-17

After the walk with Izsac in the woods Empty
PostSubject: After the walk with Izsac in the woods   After the walk with Izsac in the woods Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:20 am

He walked in and instantly found a window he ran to it still holding the shirt over his arm. Only blackness met his eyes and no sound reache him from the height he was now at.

"Stupid damn Vamp!" He muttered masking his worry before he ploped down on a comfy chair in front of a blazing fire and just stared at it.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: After the walk with Izsac in the woods   After the walk with Izsac in the woods Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:26 am

Time slowly ticked by, the fire starting to dim out a bit. Within seconds, the door creaked open, the blond emerging through it. Quietly, he closed the door behind him, unsure if the other had fallen asleep out not. His pale white skin, now had a few new scars, to add to the old ones. Creeping into the light of the fire, he gazed about the room, his off-white eyes, landing on Ryuki. Parting his lips, he let out a soft whisper, as if to not startle the other. "I'm back..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the walk with Izsac in the woods   After the walk with Izsac in the woods Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:32 am

Quickly Ryuki spun around. His eyes begining to sting wit sleep he would not dare sleep until Izsac came back... but this would not stop him from being irritable. He jumped out of his chair and walked briskly up to the other crossing his arms and waiting.

"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the walk with Izsac in the woods   After the walk with Izsac in the woods Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:36 am

"Can't that wait until morning? I mean, look at yourself! You look like the living dead! Wait, maybe that wasn't the best way to put it..." Izsac quickly ran a hand through his hair, biting down on his lip. Lowering his gaze, he let out a sigh, before closing his eyes. "Look, I want to tell you, but you need sleep. How about I tell you, first thing in the morning?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the walk with Izsac in the woods   After the walk with Izsac in the woods Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:41 am

Ryuki thought for a moment then shook his head. He was too curious to sleep with all the questions buzzing around in his head like over loud cars on a buzzy street right next to you as you try to get some shut eye... Yeah that wasn't gonna happen.

"Nope! you have to tell me!" He persisted pulling the mans arm with him to the couch and sat down waiting for Izsac to either argue or give up... either way worked for him.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the walk with Izsac in the woods   After the walk with Izsac in the woods Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:49 am

Izsac sat down next to the other, his gaze on the ground. Slowly, he lifted it, but only to stare out the window, not at the man in front of him. How exactly was he going to explain this to the other? First things first. He needed to know, what exactly it was, that Ryuki wanted to know.

"First off. What's the one thing, you really want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the walk with Izsac in the woods   After the walk with Izsac in the woods Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:53 am

He thought for a moment and blurted out the first question that popped into his head.

"When did Hogwarts get so many Vampires?... Or does Snape attract them naturally?"
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the walk with Izsac in the woods   After the walk with Izsac in the woods Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:58 am

"Snape doesn't attract them. It's me. They think that if one vampire is allowed on campus, more should be. I think Severus is rather annoyed with me, too. I'm sure if he had the chance, I'd be out of here in a "heartbeat"." He raised his hands, using his fingers as quotation marks. Letting out a sigh, he slowly turned his attention fully, to the other. "What else?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the walk with Izsac in the woods   After the walk with Izsac in the woods Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:10 am

His face softened slightly. He knew from the way Izsac acted and spoke he must be troubled very often by his race.

"That's so sad..." He whispered before grabing another thought and quickly using it as a slight change in topic. "Were they after me?... If they were isn't that hazeredous to all the children?"
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the walk with Izsac in the woods   After the walk with Izsac in the woods Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:17 am

"It's only hazardous children, if they find a way in, without being caught. Hagrid's a pretty good shot. I only escaped, because his scent is familar to me and I know when he's coming." Giving a small nod, he leaned back on the seat, letting out a sigh. In his opinion, today could've been worse. But he was glad it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the walk with Izsac in the woods   After the walk with Izsac in the woods Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:23 am

Ryuki nodded and thought for a moment... wait a minute.

"Only hazerdous to children... but this is a school! Does Severus know? Aren't there any charms we can put up? You won't have to leave will you?"
He tried hard to ask one question at a time but a hole was poked through his flood gate and he sliped. Quickly he took a deep breath to calm hiself and brought his fist up to support his chin and keep his mouth shut. He half expected his friend to glare at him and say goodnight before walking out but Ryuki waited hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the walk with Izsac in the woods   After the walk with Izsac in the woods Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:30 am

"Of course Severus knows. You couldn't expect Hagrid to keep his mouth shut for long, could you? Anyway, if any charms were put up to keep them out, they'd keep me out as well. So, as long as no charms are put up and Severus doesn't kick me out, I'll still me here." Slowly, he sat up, before standing. Letting out a slightly annoyed sigh, he glared out the window. His thoughts had gone from the current conversation, to something completely different.

"I'm heading to my room. I need some time to think..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the walk with Izsac in the woods   After the walk with Izsac in the woods Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:35 am

Ryuki almost asked what he was thinking about but instead was too cautios of the glare on his friends face. He looked up at the other and sighed. Finally he stood too and stretched mentally preparing himself for his descent to the dungeons and into his room.

"You're leaving?" He asked quietly then forced a smile and promised himself to remember his questions through the night.... though he knew it wouldn't help him at all. "Well... Goodnight then."
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the walk with Izsac in the woods   After the walk with Izsac in the woods Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:42 am

"To you as well..." He walked over to the door, opening it, only to stop about half way. Staring at the hall ahead of him, he closed his eyes. "Is there any way I'd be able to stay in your room?" He made a face, when he realized how the could be interpreted. Quickly, he spun, shaking his head a bit.

"Let me rephrase that. I only want to stay there, to keep an eye on you. I know if any of the vampires find a way in, they'll come after you, since I kept them from getting you. Plus, I don't sleep, so being in a room alone...isn't good for me."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the walk with Izsac in the woods   After the walk with Izsac in the woods Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:51 am

Ryuki's face instantly darkened red. He began to follow Izsac's trail to the door imagening him asleep with Izsac in a chair laughing as a small group of vicious looking vampires ran into the window and slid down... Like a cartoon. He slightly shook his head to get rid of the sleep deprivation induced mental video out of his head and smiled slightly.

"Umm... sure?... Of course when you leave my room at whatever time it may be suspicous, but if you don't care it's fine with me, I don't give a damn what anyone in this place thinks about me." He rambled with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the walk with Izsac in the woods   After the walk with Izsac in the woods Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:57 am

"Sounds good then! Lead the way, Mr. Slytherin~head~of~house!" A smile found it's way back to Izsac's lips, before he was behind Ryuki. Placing his hands on the younger males shoulders, he pushed him towards the door, closing it behind them. "Y'know, I've only ever been to the dungeons to teach class. What's it like to live down there? Isn't it underwater or something?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: After the walk with Izsac in the woods   After the walk with Izsac in the woods Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:01 am

Ryuki laughed and began walking down the hall. He was suddenly less exhausted... must be because of Izsac's sudden change in mood.

"I think it might be... it''s pretty cold down there but I'm used to it... and I have to light more candles because it's darker... it's pretty much like your classroom but smaller and with a bed and chair... my room's kinda empty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the walk with Izsac in the woods   After the walk with Izsac in the woods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the walk with Izsac in the woods
Page 1 of 1