Naruto/ Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two sites in one Naruto shinobi and Harry Potter witches/wizards. An RPG site for both actual characters AND made up characters.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Streets Of Konoha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto Zetsubou

Makoto Zetsubou

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Streets Of Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Streets Of Konoha   Streets Of Konoha Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:14 am

"We're Here!" She announced.
Back to top Go down
Zeta

Zeta

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Streets Of Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets Of Konoha   Streets Of Konoha Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:18 am

"Whoo!" he exclaimed.
"One little issue," he began "The only place I know how to get to in the village is Lee's dojo" he paused. "I guess ill just keep following you" he said with a light smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Makoto Zetsubou

Makoto Zetsubou

Female

Streets Of Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets Of Konoha   Streets Of Konoha Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:20 am

She turned to smile.

"I already told you I'm draging you around today!"
She began skipping into the street. "Where do you wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
Zeta

Zeta

Male

Streets Of Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets Of Konoha   Streets Of Konoha Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:21 am

With only one thing on his mind at the time, he quickly answered "Wherever there is food!"
Back to top Go down
Makoto Zetsubou

Makoto Zetsubou

Female

Streets Of Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets Of Konoha   Streets Of Konoha Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:24 am

"Okay We'll go here!" She yelled before droping Zetas hand and covering her eyes with one hand pointed straight in front of her with the second. She spun around humming to herself for half a minute and finally stoped on the nearest food stand. She started skipping foreward again.

"Come on Mr. Silly!"
Back to top Go down
Zeta

Zeta

Male

Streets Of Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets Of Konoha   Streets Of Konoha Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:27 am

"Mr. Silly? you sure like calling me silly" he chuckled. "Nice way of picking a place to eat, that was very amusing."
Back to top Go down
Makoto Zetsubou

Makoto Zetsubou

Female

Streets Of Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets Of Konoha   Streets Of Konoha Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:30 am

"Thank you! and yes I do! I've decided for at least the next few minutes until I change my mind you will be Silly!"

She laughed and jumped up onto a stool at the counter. "I bet you have no money huh?"
Back to top Go down
Zeta

Zeta

Male

Streets Of Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets Of Konoha   Streets Of Konoha Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:37 am

"ummmm" he looked down ashamed. "I havent found a proper Job yet, I hear the ninjas here make good money but im not sure if they will let me become one of the village's ninjas since im not from here."
Back to top Go down
Makoto Zetsubou

Makoto Zetsubou

Female

Streets Of Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets Of Konoha   Streets Of Konoha Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:43 am

"I lived outside the village for a while and I wasn't one but when I was brought back they welcomed me into the school!" She laughed reaching in her jeans pocket for a flower shaped tiny purse. Snaping it open she threw a couple slips of paper on the counter, keeping her insanly huge grin.
Back to top Go down
Zeta

Zeta

Male

Streets Of Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets Of Konoha   Streets Of Konoha Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:46 am

"well then, I guess I should go enroll later" he said.
"And thankyou so much for this, I promise I will make it up to you" He winked right after saying this with a wide grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Streets Of Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets Of Konoha   Streets Of Konoha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets Of Konoha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto/ Harry Potter RPG :: Naruto world: Villages :: Konoha-
Jump to: